Grilled Chicken Sausage with Brie
• 4 oz. wheel of Brie cheese
• 1 package of chicken, sun-dried tomato and basil sausages (8)
• 1 package of multi-grain buns
• 1 jar cranberry chutney
• 1 small package of micro-greens of mesclun mix
1. Freeze Brie cheese for at least four hours. Remove from wooden package. Unwrap, slice Brie into 1/8-inch slices, and place back into original shape. Refreeze.
2. Grill sausage until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Keep warm until ready to serve.
3. Toast multi-grain bun, line the inside with 1-2 slices of brie cheese, top with chutney, greens and sausage.
Makes 8 servings