CCC/WISEMAN & TRF OCCUPANTS ONLY
BUILDING MAINTENANCE REQUESTS SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Include the following details:
1. Location of problem area(s)
- Building name, room number(s)
- Widespread issue or focused to one area?
2. Full details of the problem
- This will help us communicate with FOD
3. Short and long term impacts to research (especially if urgent)
4. Your name and the name of you lab manager.
(ELECTRICAL OUTAGE, HEATING OR COOLING FAILURE, MAJOR WATER LEAK)
- Immediately call the CCC Operations Team listed below in order of priority.
- Do not simply leave a message. Make sure you actually speak to someone.
- You do not need to call FOD as long as you reach somebody below. We will call FOD (614-292-6158) and inform them of the situation.
Ryan Edwards; Work: 685-6403, Cell: 306-6061, Home: 987-6656
Joshua McElhaney; Work: 685-6404, Cell: 784-5041
Adam Yurkovic; Work: 685-5839, Cell: 507-2613
Larry Mull; Work: 292-1145, Cell: 732-8144
Tamara Frasure; Work: 366-2956, Cell: 397-1696, Home: 447-8755
Click on link to download a copy: Facility Maintenance and Emergency Requests - CCC / Wiseman / TRF