The Grant Support Center is the sponsored research management unit of the Comprehensive Cancer Center (CCC) at The Ohio State University (OSU). We provide pre- and post-award compliance to select Investigators and their teams through a highly qualified group of research administrators.
- PA-005 (Authorization to Seek Off-Campus Funding) begins internal process for proposal submission - start and route form for all of the required signatures, file with OSURF
- Work with investigators on RFA/RFP/PA guidelines
- Prepare budgets and assist in budget justifications (provide up-to-date salary information for faculty and staff
- Federal proposals - we typically assist with the completion of the face-page and routing for signatures, budgets and checklists. We also assist with "Just In Time" requests.
- Private Foundations/Sponsors, complete proposal based on requirements, whether hard copy and/or on-line
- Real time budget tracking and comprehensive financial oversight for sponsored projects.
- Send monthly reports to investigators identifying project financial summaries and status.
- Work with investigators to appoint personnel to projects (Direct Appointment/Release Time) to reflect true effort on projects
- Work with investigators to establish sub-contracts when collaborating with other investigators/institutions - work directly with institutional counterpart to initialize the contract process
Grant Support Staff
Kay Thompson, Associate Director for Sponsored Programs
Angie Wilson, Grants Manager
Irina Costinean, Grants Manager
Michelle George, Grants Manager
Eric Hartley, Grants Manager
Emily Modak, Grants Manager
Robin Nau, Grants Manager
Katlyn Svensson, Grants Manager
, Grants Manager