Students interested in applying to the Undergraduate Summer Research Internship Program may do so by completing and submitting an application. Send the application and supporting documents to:
Toyin Sokari, MPH
The Ohio State University
Comprehensive Cancer Center
1590 N. High St. Suite 525
Columbus, OH 43201
- Application: Applications are available online here. Please answer all questions as completely as possible.
- Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis as received, so it is beneficial to submit applications as early as possible. Application, transcripts, and resume must be postmarked prior to Friday, February 7, 2014.
- Status of Application Materials: Once ALL required supporting documents resume, transcript(s), and letter(s) of recommendation are received by our staff, applicants will be notified via e-mail that their application is COMPLETE.
- Essay: There are 3 essay questions in the application. Please provide brief responses, no more than 200 words per essay.
- Transcripts: Please provide the most current and comprehensive transcripts available. Official transcripts must be postmarked by Friday, February 7, 2014.
- References: The applicant must supply contact information for two references. Reference checks will be conducted after interviews are completed of our top applicants and prior to making an offer for an internship position.
- CV/Resume: A CV or resume must be attached to the application.
The OSU CPHHD values diversity and especially encourages applications from individuals from Appalachia, women, and underrepresented minority scholars.