Students interested in applying to the Undergraduate Summer Research Internship Program may do so by completing and submitting an application. Send the application and supporting documents to:
Toyin Sokari, MPH
The Ohio State University
Comprehensive Cancer Center
1590 N. High St. Suite 525
Columbus, OH 43201
- Application: Applications are available online here. Please answer all questions as completely as possible.
- Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis as received, so it is beneficial to submit applications as early as possible. Transcripts, resumes and letter(s) of recommendation must be postmarked prior to Friday, March 8, 2013.
- Status of Application Materials: Once ALL required supporting documents resume, transcript(s), and letter(s) of recommendation are received by our staff, applicants will be notified via e-mail that their application is COMPLETE.
- Essay: There are 3 essay questions in the application. Please provide brief responses, no more than 200 words per essay.
- Transcripts: Please provide the most current and comprehensive transcripts available. Updated transcripts must be postmarked by Friday, March 8, 2013.
- References: The applicant must supply contact information for two references - at least one of whom must submit electronically a letter of recommendation. The reference letter should be written by someone who can evaluate the applicant’s potential for research. The letter must be e-mailed to the Undergraduate Summer Research Internship Program Manager at email@example.com. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that at least one recommender submits a letter by application deadline - Friday, March 8.
- CV/Resume: A CV or resume must be attached to the application.