Please click on the following link to place orders for OSUCCC Shared Resources:
- Log in using your OSU Login name.#
- Select “New Order”
- Choose Analytical Cytometry
- Choose your PI (start typing to populate the list)
- Select Add Items under the Items list. Then choose the instrument and service (analysis if you need analysis, sorting if you’re sorting)
- After clicking schedule make sure the Machine is the one you want and check the date. (we ask for 24 hrs notice when scheduling with assistance) Today will be highlighted yellow. If you are scheduling for the weekend or evening select 24 hours for the Time Range.
- Highlight the time you would like to use
- In the window that pops up, check the date, the time and am/pm, the service and choose whether you need assistance. The order total is the amount for the time you scheduled, the eReq Amount is your scheduled time + 1hr buffer in case you need additional time to run your samples.
- On the billing tab click Add Account and enter your billing info in the window that pops up. The Order total is you scheduled time, the eReq Amount will be your scheduled time plus a one hour buffer that is used if you go over your scheduled time.
- Make sure you click Submit once your billing information has been entered.
- Check the calendar to make sure your time is reserved.
- The colors on the calendar correspond to:
Grey = appointment does not require assistance
Orange = assistance required but not yet approved by core staff
Green = assistance required and is approved by core staff (we will attend.)
If we are unable to attend your appointment requiring assistance we will contact you to reschedule.
If you have not previously used the facility please log in to eRamp and contact us so that you can be granted permission to schedule.