Please click on the following link to place orders for OSUCCC Shared Resources:
Policies and Scheduling
The BMSR is designed to provide assistance to all OSUCCC members. The following are the policies of the BMSR:
- The BMSR office has normal working hours of 8am to 5pm weekdays; assistance will be provided for other schedules on an as needed basis. .
- The BMSR provides timely and cost-effective services that are unique to the OSUCCC, The Ohio State University, and the Columbus, Ohio area.
- Consultation is provided free of charge for each of the four primary service areas of the BMSR. With the assistance of the OSUCCC administration core, a cost management plan is in place for hourly rates for each component.
- A database is maintained that includes ongoing and completed research projects, OSUCCC investigators and OSUCCC program, costs and charges, and the publications resulting from the research projects completed.
- Investigators are asked to include in a brief acknowledgement sentence in manuscripts by which research efforts were supported by the BMSR.
The Behavioral Measurement Shared Resource offers a continuum of services for the inclusion of behavioral research for OSUCCC investigators. These services are available on The Ohio State University campus, in Columbus, or in the surrounding areas.
Initial consultation is free of charge.
BMSR also offers grant preparation assistance free of charge. However, we do so with the understanding that the BMSR will be written into the proposal to carry out these activities, if funded.
Pricing of services is based on the tasks performed and charged at an hourly rate.
Click here for current fees.