November 15, 2013
The Ohio State University Biomedical Research Tower, Room 115
460 W. 12th Avenue, Columbus, OH
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(registration begins at 7:15 a.m.)
A comprehensive review of new diagnostic modalities and recent advances in the treatment of thyroid cancer. Examples of topics include:
• New diagnostic options for patients with thyroid nodules
• New advances in the treatment of refractory thyroid cancer and indications for referral to a clinical trial
• Indications for radioiodine therapy in differentiated thyroid cancer
• Mechanisms of cell signaling in the development and progression of thyroid cancer
• Controversies and current recommendations in the medical and surgical management of follicular-cell derived and medullary thyroid cancer
• Best initial management strategies for thyroid cancer patients
• New therapeutic targets for thyroid cancer
Registration is required for this live, CME-certified educational activity.