The Pelotonia Fellowship Program provides two-year research fellowships for up to 16 of the best and brightest OSU graduate students who want to help cure cancer. Cancer is a complex disease and curing it will take a multidisciplinary effort. So, no matter what the field of study, from traditional scientific fields to fields such as business, history and engineering, all OSU graduate students may apply.
These fellowships will pay a competitive annual stipend (~$25K) plus fees and tuition.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
• Be an outstanding OSU graduate student
• Have passed their candidacy exam before funding begins
• Propose a cancer related project
• Participate in Pelotonia
Applications for the next Graduate Pelotonia Fellowships will be due February 15, 2013 spring 2014 and will be scored on the following criteria:
• Applicant strengths and research potential
• Mentor/advisor qualifications and training record
• Innovativeness and impact of project to cancer research
To review the complete guidelines, please click here. Pelotonia Graduate Fellowships are expected to start June 1, 2014.
Click here for more details about the Pelotonia Graduate Student Program including an application.
Please direct all questions to:
Pelotonia Fellowship Program Director
908 Biomedical Research Tower (BRT)
Click below for a list of Fellows by year: