The Pelotonia Fellowship Program provides one-year research fellowships for up to two of the best and brightest OSU medical students who want to help cure cancer.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
• Be an outstanding OSU medical student
• Propose a cancer related project
• Participate in Pelotonia
Applications for the next Medical Student Pelotonia Fellowships will be due February 15, 2013 and will be scored on the following criteria:
• Applicant strengths and research potential
• Mentor/advisor qualifications and training record
• Innovativeness and impact of project to cancer research
To review the complete guidelines, click here. Medical Student Pelotonia Fellowships are for one year and start on July 1, 2013.
Click here for more details about the Medical Student Pelotonia Fellowship Program, including an application.
Please direct all questions to:
Pelotonia Fellowship Program Director
908 Biomedical Research Tower (BRT)
Click below for a list of Fellows by year: