The Pelotonia Fellowship Program provides one-year research fellowships for up to two of the best and brightest OSU professional (medical, dental, pharmacy) students who want to help cure cancer.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
• Be an outstanding OSU professional student and be willing to dedicate 1 year to full time cancer research
• Propose a cancer related project
• Participate in Pelotonia
Applications for the next Professional Student Pelotonia Fellowships will be due in Spring 2015 and will be scored on the following criteria:
• Applicant strengths and research potential
• Mentor/advisor qualifications and training record
• Innovativeness and impact of project to cancer research
Be sure to review the complete guidelines. Professional Student Pelotonia Fellowships are for one year and start on July 1, 2014.
For more details about the Professional Student Pelotonia Fellowship Program, including an application, click this link: Professional Student Fellowship Application.
Please direct all questions to:
Pelotonia Fellowship Program Director
908 Biomedical Research Tower (BRT)
Click below for a list of Fellows by year: