Community Partner Champion (1 will be awarded)
The Community Partner Champion award honors any
company, organization or individual(s) who is/are raising money on behalf of
the OSUCCC – James through a fundraising initiative. Fundraising
activities can include but are not limited to events, special
initiatives, promotions and other means of generating proceeds
to support the OSUCCC – James vision.
Nominations should thoroughly reflect the following:
- How has the Community Partner’s fundraising initiative supported the OSUCCC – James?
- How has the Community Partner supported the mission and values of the OSUCCC – James?
- What positive impact has the Community Partner had in spreading the
message of the work being done at the OSUCCC – James and furthering our
vision of a cancer-free world?
- How has the Community Partner engaged and involved the community in these efforts?
A nationwide selection committee chooses Stefanie’s Champions award
recipients. The committee looks for specific examples or stories that
illustrate why the Champion is deserving of this award. When nominating a
Community Partner Champion, please keep in mind the following criteria and
- Community Partner companies, organizations and individuals may nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
- All information must be complete and accurate, including daytime phone numbers.
- A resume, vitae or job description will not be accepted as part of a nomination.
The nationwide nomination selection committee’s decisions are final.
Winners will be notified by phone after February 1, 2014. Those chosen
as Stefanie’s Champions will be honored at the 15th annual awards
luncheon on Wednesday, April 9, 2014, in the Archie M. Griffin Grand
Ballroom at The Ohio State University’s Ohio Union. Up to two representatives from the selected Community Partner Champion will be recognized on stage at the luncheon.
You can nominate your Champion
online. Once the online form is submitted, you’re encouraged to then submit
pictures, articles, cards and personal anecdotes to support your
nomination. You can email these materials to Fundraising.Events@osumc.edu or mail to the address below. Be sure to indicate the
name of the nominee and/or your name with your materials. We are sorry
that originals cannot be returned.
OSUCCC – James
Office of Development
P.O. Box 183112