Corporate Champion (1 will be awarded)
The Corporate Champion award honors any for-profit company for its financial contributions, volunteer and board service or other unique contributions to the OSUCCC – James. Corporate Champions spread the OSUCCC – James message of hope and healing. This award recognizes an organization who positively impacts our community by dedicating significant effort toward furthering our vision of a cancer-free world. Corporate Champions provide a wide variety of support, from monetary contributions to community advocacy to gifts of time, talent and employee involvement.
Nominations should thoroughly reflect the following:
- How has the Corporation supported the OSUCCC – James financially or
through board service, volunteerism or other unique support?
- How has the Corporation supported the mission and values of the OSUCCC – James?
- How has the Corporation positively impacted the community by advocating
for the OSUCCC – James and furthering our vision of a cancer-free
- How has the Corporation involved employees in these efforts?
A nationwide selection committee chooses Stefanie’s Champions award recipients. The committee looks for specific examples or stories that illustrate why the Champion is deserving of this award. When nominating a Corporate Champion, please keep in mind the following criteria and guidelines:
- Corporations may nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
- All information must be complete and accurate, including daytime phone numbers.
- A resume, vitae or job description will not be accepted as part of a nomination.
The nationwide nomination selection committee’s decisions are final. Winners will be notified by phone after February 1, 2014. Those chosen as Stefanie’s Champions will be honored at the 15th annual awards luncheon on Wednesday, April 9, 2014, in the Archie M. Griffin Grand Ballroom at The Ohio State University’s Ohio Union. Up to two representatives from the selected Corporate Champion will be recognized on stage at the luncheon.
You can nominate your champion
online. Once the online form is submitted, you’re encouraged to then submit pictures, articles, cards and personal anecdotes to support your nomination. You can email these materials to Fundraising.Events@osumc.edu or mail to the address below. Be sure to indicate the
name of the nominee and/or your name with your materials. We are sorry
that originals cannot be returned.
OSUCCC – James
Office of Development
P.O. Box 183112
Columbus, OH 43218-3112