Read publications from the OSUCCC – James that provide updates regarding the cancer program, advancements in research and community support.
Frontiers magazine describes advances in cancer research and clinical care at the OSUCCC – James. Each issue typically includes three feature stories, a commentary about a topical issue of interest to oncologists and information about developments within Ohio State’s cancer program. Frontiers is published three times a year, along with a special issue devoted to research supported by Pelotonia, an annual grassroots bicycle tour that raises money for cancer research at the OSUCCC – James.
ImpactCancer magazine shares the stories of the generous supporters of the OSUCCC – James and the impact their gifts have on our patients, research and clinical care. Published three times each year, impactCancer's aim is to uplift and encourage all those supporting the OSUCCC – James vision of a cancer-free world. Sign up to receive the eNewsletter version of impactCancer.
The OSUCCC – James is working to create a cancer-free world by integrating personalized patient care, excellence in education and groundbreaking research. We invite you to read about some of our recent achievements and activities below.
- 2015 Accomplishments Report
- 2014 Accomplishments Report
- 2013 Accomplishments Report
- 2012 Accomplishments Report
- 2011 Accomplishments Report
Pelotonia Funding Achievements & Investment Report
Previous Pelotonia Investment Reports
- 2016 Pelotonia Investment Report
- 2015 Pelotonia Investment Report
- 2014 Pelotonia Investment Report
- 2013 Pelotonia Investment Report
- 2012 Pelotonia Investment Report
- 2011 Pelotonia Investment Report