Who are Community Partners?
Community Partners are corporations, individuals and community groups who raise funds in support of our vision to create a cancer-free world. From corporate initiatives to local events, our more than 400 Community Partners bring in significant dollars to further research, education and patient care. These groups are vital to the success of the OSUCCC – James and raised close to $4 million in just the last year.
Fundraising activities can include, but are not limited to, events, special initiatives and promotions.
A Corporate Partner/Cause Marketing relationship is defined as any business or organization that is promoting a product, event or service as benefiting the OSUCCC – James to the public through in-store or media marketing and public relations tactics.
How to Partner with the OSUCCC – James
Thank you for your interest in partnering with the OSUCCC – James to support our endeavors in prevention, detection, treatment and research.
Please review our policies, guidelines and support levels before submitting your request (these could potentially link to the guidelines and request section). The OSUCCC – James development office and marketing department must approve all Community Partner activities involving the OSUCCC – James, its funds and any corporation/organization or donor.
As a general rule, fundraising activities approved by the OSUCCC – James should:
- Have as the primary goal the promotion of a health care – related cause
- Promote a product and/or service that is beneficial to the consumer
- Support the mission and values of the OSUCCC – James
- Adhere to OSUCCC – James branding identity and standards
- Have a positive impact on the OSUCCC – James reputation
- Generate sufficient revenue to justify the commitment of the OSUCCC – James resources