The Team Buckeye Raffle is your ticket to raising easy funds for your Pelotonia ride.
How It Works:
- Email us to schedule a time to pick up a packet of tickets from the Team Buckeye office (660 Ackerman Road, 6th Floor, 601G). Raffle tickets are distributed free of charge to any Team Buckeye member looking to supplement their Pelotonia fundraising efforts.
- In your email, let us know how many tickets you would like to reserve. Tickets come in increments of 25. Unsold tickets can be returned with no penalty.
- Tickets are to be sold for $15 each or 3 for $30.
- Cash or check only (made payable to Pelotonia). Please include the Rider ID or Peloton name in the memo section of any checks collected.
- Return money and any unsold tickets to the Team Buckeye office by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, August 16.
- Raffle winners to be drawn on Friday, August 23 at 3 p.m. and will be broadcast live on the Team Buckeye Facebook page. Winners will be contacted immediately thereafter.
- Funds raised from ticket sales will be applied to your personal fundraising account or Peloton's account.
Featured 2019 Prizes Include:
- Two season tickets for all Ohio State Home Football Games in 2019 with two pregame brunch buffet tickets at The Blackwell Inn prior to each home game
- Cabin for two on-board the 2020 Buckeye Cruise for Cancer, including a $600 airfare voucher
- A personally customized A:1 Adventure Bike from roll: bicycle company. Package includes cycling helmet and lock
- A reserved CampusParc parking spot in the lot of your permit. (Three prizes to be awarded. Restricted to Ohio State students, faculty or staff only)
- A day with The Ohio State University Marching Band! Includes floor seating, sideline passes for pregame and halftime, and seating with the band during the Ohio v Penn St game on Nov. 23.
- A suite for 12 to an Ohio State Men's Basketball game
- A suite for 12 to an Ohio State Women's Basketball game
- A suite for 12 to an Ohio State Men's Hockey match
- A $500 VISA gift card from Team Buckeye (five winners)
- Two tickets to The Ohio State University Alumni Association Suite at Ohio Stadium for the season opener versus Florida Atlantic on Aug. 31 (12 p.m. kick-off).
Rules and Regulations
- Proceeds from raffle tickets sales will be deposited into the fundraising account of one Team Buckeye member or one desired peloton fundraising account
- Proceeds going into a peloton account may be dispersed to team members during fund sharing at the discretion of the peloton captain
- Under no circumstances are raffle tickets to be given away in exchange for a donation made directly to an individual's Pelotonia profile page or to a peloton's profile page
- Raffle prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Purchasing a raffle ticket is not a charitable contribution and no gift acknowledgement will be provided
- Raffle purchaser need not be present to win
- Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase tickets
- Raffle entries/payment/unused tickets must be returned to 660 Ackerman Road, Room 601G, Columbus, OH 43202 by 5 p.m. on Friday, August 16 to be eligible
- When returning ticket stubs and money, please include Rider ID or Peloton Name, Amount Enclosed and Date on the front of the ticket envelope you received
- If the ticket buyer is an Ohio State University Faculty, Staff or Student, please check the appropriate box on the ticket stub
- Complete details on raffle packages will be provided to winners
100% of proceeds dedicated to cancer research at The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute.