The Team Buckeye Raffle Program is your ticket to raising easy funds for Pelotonia fundraising commitments as a rider or virtual rider. Volunteers are encouraged to sell tickets as well. The raffle program is a free resource and any unsold tickets can be returned as needed. Tickets will be available for pickup as of April 1, 2020.
How It Works:
- Email us to schedule a time to pick up a packet of tickets from the Team Buckeye office (660 Ackerman Road, 6th Floor, 601G). Raffle tickets are distributed free of charge to any Team Buckeye member looking to supplement their Pelotonia fundraising efforts.
- In your email, let us know how many tickets you would like to reserve. Tickets come in increments of 25. Unsold tickets can be returned with no penalty.
- Tickets are to be sold for $15 each or 3 for $30.
- Cash or check only (made payable to Pelotonia). Please include the Rider ID or Peloton name in the memo section of any checks collected.
- Return money and any unsold tickets to the Team Buckeye office by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, August 14.
- Raffle winners to be drawn on Friday, August 21 at 3 p.m. and will be broadcast live on the Team Buckeye Facebook page. Winners will be contacted immediately thereafter.
- Funds raised from ticket sales will be applied to your personal fundraising account or Peloton's account.
Featured 2020 Prizes Include:
- Two season tickets for all Ohio State Home Football Games in 2020 with two pregame brunch buffet tickets at The Blackwell Inn prior to each home game (two winners)
- Cabin for two on-board the 2021 Buckeye Cruise for Cancer, including a $600 airfare voucher
- A personally customized A:1 Adventure Bike from Roll Bicycle. Package includes cycling helmet and lock
- A reserved CampusParc parking spot in the lot of your permit (Three prizes to be awarded. Restricted to Ohio State students, faculty or staff only)
- A day with The Ohio State University Marching Band! Includes floor seating for the Skull Session in St. John Arena, sideline passes for pregame and halftime, and seating with the band during the Ohio v Michigan game on Nov. 28.
- A suite for 12 to an Ohio State Men's Basketball game
- A suite for 12 to an Ohio State Women's Basketball game
- A suite for 12 to an Ohio State Men's Hockey match
- A $500 VISA gift card from Team Buckeye (five winners)
Check back here for updates on prize packages for 2020!
Rules and Regulations
- Proceeds from raffle tickets sales will be deposited into the fundraising account of one Team Buckeye member or one peloton team account as directed
- Proceeds going into a peloton account may be dispersed to team members during fund sharing at the discretion of the peloton captain
- Under no circumstances are raffle tickets to be given away in exchange for a donation made directly to an individual's Pelotonia profile page or to a peloton's profile page
- Raffle prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Purchasing a raffle ticket is not a charitable contribution and no gift acknowledgement will be provided
- Raffle purchaser need not be present to win
- Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase tickets
- Raffle entries/payment/unused tickets must be returned to 660 Ackerman Road, Room 601G, Columbus, OH 43202 by 5 p.m. on Friday, August 14 to be eligible
- When returning ticket stubs and money, please include the Rider ID or Peloton Name, Amount Enclosed and Date on the deposit envelope provided with your tickets
- If the ticket buyer is an Ohio State University Faculty, Staff or Student, please check the appropriate box on the ticket stub
- Complete details on raffle packages will be provided to winners
100% of proceeds dedicated to cancer research at The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute.