At the OSUCCC – James, a financial counselor is available to help you:
- Understand your insurance benefits, including co-pays, deductibles, out of pocket and covered services
- Learn about assistance programs for the uninsured or under insured.
- Connect with the Medical Center and OSUP billing departments.
- Learn about Medicaid eligibility.
- Connect with the social worker and medication assistance representative if you need help with the costs of your care.
If you are concerned about paying for your care, we encourage you to talk to our financial counselors by calling 614-688-6759 to talk about payment options, assistance programs and other resources that might be available to you, or complete a financial assistance application.